Thursday, September 3, 2009

Coordinating Page Kits = 3 layouts and 5 cards

One of the things I love to do is make my own page kits. Each of my kits include....

3-4 sheets of coordinating patterened paper
3-4 sheets of coordinating solid cardstock
1-2 alphabets
A handful of embellishments such as chipboard, bling, titles, journaling blocks, etc
2-3 yards of different ribbons

Once I have my page kit together, I'll just slip it all into a 2 gallon size baggy and throw it in my travel bag for the next crop. Here are some creations I made yesterday in 4 hours by using one of my kits I put together. Let me tell you, there was only one journaling strip and 2 yards of ribbon left when I got done, I used every single sheet and embellishment.












I also made some cards with the leftovers.





No comments: