Saturday, January 29, 2011

Copic Card...Friends Like You





Here's my first project of the day. I decided to break out the copics and make a cute card. I would list all the markers that I used but I completely forgot to write them down before putting them away and I have no idea which one's I used. I'll list as many as I remember. I think this is the first time I used thread on a card. And def the first time I've done X stitching. I love it! Little bit of a time consumer but well worth it. Now I know why my best friend likes to do it all the time. The digi stamp is from www.cuddlybuddly.com in the freebie section. I just adore this stamp and there are many others to choose from. Check them out :)

Materials Used:
Copics B000, B00, BG13, BG15, YR12, YR14, YR18, Y15, Y19, E00, E02, E37, E33, G85, G24, BV09, BV17, R04, R11, R14, and Colorless Blender.
White, Brown, Yellow Cardstock
Stamp from Stampabilities
Red Embroidery Thread

No comments: