Saturday, January 29, 2011

Impromptu Blog Hop

OMG, it's a saturday and I have NOTHING planned! And bygolly I want to scrapbook! So, I'm hosting an impromptu blog hop this morning. It's for one day only (unless you want to carry it until tomorrow, which is completely fine and completely up to you). I am not giving out blog candy or anything, and whether or not you want to will be up to you entirely. This is more about scrapbooking for me and inviting friends to join in....not about winning blog candy. If you are interested in playing, please be ready to post a project (can be ANYTHING) at 8 a.m. Central time, that's in less than an hour. Email me at scrappinkrista@yahoo.com with your email and your blog address so I can add you to the list. I'll post the list here at 8 a.m. so we can hop all day. Hope you'll join in :)

No comments: