Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Less

Day 3 and I'm cruisin' right along just fine. Even had time to make my title page :) Still haven't figured out how I'm going to tie it all together in an album but hey, I'm still cruisin' aren't I? Our word today is "less" and at first I went HUH? then WHAT? then AHA! Sorry for the blurry photos, I was in a hurry and didn't realize they were so blurry when I took them.
Journaling on "less" tag..... One thing about growing up in a family of 6 was that there was always "less". Less money, less clothes, less room, less tme to yourself, less food left, less of much, much more. However, compared to the other things, we never had less love, less laughter, less people to talk to, less of the little things. I'm so happy & blessed to have shared my life a little "less" with awesome people.

No comments: